CleanOps Staff - Custodial Staffing
Managers responsible for cleaning services are commonly asked to reduce the cost of custodial supplies and operations, or justify budgets and staffing levels. Nichols assists by:
- Gathering building inventory data for your custodial staffing needs
- Using computer software programs to reach compliance with APPA and ISSA industry standards
- Providing reports allowing managers to effectively:
- Determine required custodial staffing levels
- Create efficient schedules for custodial operations
- Determine cost and budget requirements
- Identify the actual level of cleanliness achieved by the cleaning organization.
For more information about how we can help with your custodial staffing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.