Credit Application Form
DOING BUSINESS WITH ALLIED EAGLE, NICHOLS AND TEPE.
Terms & Conditions
- Online with an assigned login. Visit www.enichols.com to place an order or request a login & password.
- E-Mail to [email protected]
- Call (231) 799-2120 or (800) 442-0213, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00 pm.
- Fax (231) 799-3550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Mail order to PO Box 291, Muskegon, MI 49443
Minimum Order, Delivery & Freight
- Minimum order size is $150.00. Orders not meeting this minimum will incur:
- Shipped via Allied Eagle, Nichols or Tepe Delivery Truck: $27.95 minimum order handing fee
- Shipped via UPSG/FedEx: $10.00 minimum order handling fee plus actual UPSG/FedEx charges
- Online Orders:
- Minimum order fees are waived if order is delivered via UPS/FedEx
- UPSG/FedEx charges still apply
- $20 freight charge will apply if order is shipped via Nichols truck
- Orders that meet the $150 minimum, and are delivered via Allied Eagle, Nichols or Tepe Delivery Truck, are still subject to a $7.95 Fuel/Handling charge.
- Fuel/handling charges are waived if the order is picked up at a Allied Eagle, Nichols or Tepe warehouse.
- When another carrier is necessary for delivery, respective carrier charges will apply. Hazardous chemical charges may also apply.
- Allied Eagle, Nichols or Tepe drivers will deliver to general receiving locations, unless otherwise specified by the customer. If a delivery appointment time is required or there are special delivery requirements, please provide this information to a Customer Care representative at the time order is placed. Special charges may apply.
- Backordered items will ship when available.
Pricing, Payment & Refunds
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Inquire at time of order for current pricing, or contact your Sales Representative for written proposals.
- Payment terms are Net 25 days for customers with a pre-approved Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe credit account.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge for all returned check.
- Invoices that are past terms are subject to a 5% late fee.
- Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Stocked merchandise may be returned to Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe within 90 days if in resalable condition, original cartons and full cases. A Return Authorization Number from our Customer Care department is required for all returns. One of our assocaites will pick up the product if requested. A restocking fee may apply. Special order items are not returnable.
Product & Special Order Information
- Products, including data collection information, are clearly labeled using our part numbers. If other information is required, please inform us.
- Products distributed by Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe meet general industry requirements for tolerances, case pack, and packaging. If special information, including drawings, samples, or custom tolerances are required, contact your Sales Representative or the Quality Department.
- From time to time, products are discontinued, part numbers and case pack quantities and specifications change. When this happens, product substitutions will automatically be made. Please inform our Customer Care team if special product substitution procedures are required.
- Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe can special order or custom-stock products on request. A signed contract of usage and ownership of custom inventory are required. Custom stock items are not cancelable, returnable or refundable. Custom product orders must be pre-paid, unless other account credit is granted by Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe. Special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- All orders are subject to Allied Eagle, Nichols and Tepe standard terms and conditions set forth at www.enichols.com and incorporated into order acceptance.