- Color: Clear
- Tape Size: 2" 48MM
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 is a 1.8 mil (46 micron) industrial grade polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers roll to roll consistency to increase productivity for improved unit cost. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for general industrial applications. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance.
This industrial grade sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, industrial grade sealing tape is popular with general industrial packaging applications.
- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard