Clorox

Clorox Commercial Solutions® Disinfecting Spray, Aerosol Spray, Fresh Scent, 19 Ounces Each (Pack of 12)

CLO38504 MFG #: 38504
  • Fragrance: Fruity Floral
  • pH: 9.2
Clorox® Disinfecting Spray kills relevant bacteria, viruses and fungi that can cause serious illness and infection. It is EPA-registered to kill as many as 64 microorganisms and it kills the majority of bacteria on its EPA Master Label in 3 minutes. With incredible versatility, Clorox® Disinfecting Spray can be used on a wide variety of hard surfaces while deodorizing and actually eliminating the bacteria that cause bad odors. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this disinfecting spray is ideal for use in offices, day care centers, schools, busy healthcare environments and other commercial facilities.
  • Features
  • • ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Disinfect, sanitize, reduce airborne allergens and deodorize with Clorox Disinfecting Spray that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% germs
  • • MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: This Clorox spray penetrates and disinfects hard surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops while sanitizing soft surfaces such as rugs, mattresses and couches
  • • ROOM SPRAY: You can even use this multipurpose product as a room spray to sanitize the air and eliminate odors with its fresh scent
  • • DISINFECTANT SPRAY: This disinfecting spray helps reduce allergens derived from pet dander and dust mite and cockroach matter, which can trigger asthma
  • • GREAT FOR COMMERCIAL USE: From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this disinfecting spray is ideal for use in offices, day care centers, schools, busy healthcare environments and other commercial facilities
  • Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.1890%, Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.0945%, didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.0945%, alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.2520%, ethanol 58.0600%, other ingredients 41.3100%
  • It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use on non-food contact surfaces only. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. TO DISINFECT: Spray 6-10 inches from precleaned surface for 3-4 seconds or until thoroughly wet. Surface must remain wet for 10 minutes.
  • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (safety glasses). Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. PHYSICAL HAZARDS: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130° Fahrenheit may cause bursting.