SaniPod™ Pod™ Petite Manual
The SaniPod™ Pod™ Petite Manual is a stylish solution to the sensitive problem of sanitary product disposal. 8 out of 10 women refuse to dispose of their sanitary waste in any unit that is offensive to them. Many sanitary bins are a hotspot for blood-borne bacteria and pathogens -- and when they look unhygienic, expensive plumbing call-outs are often the result. Overflow, odor, trapped waste, and having to touch anywhere near the opening are all critical factors -- and all are a common sight in female restrooms. The SaniPod™ Pod™ Petite Manual is ideal for small washrooms or those with frequent servicing requirements. It is designed for efficient, simple and safe servicing. It features a convenient lifting ring, removing all need for any contact with the opening. There is no line of sight into the unit, it is a clean process both physically and visually. The unique liner cassette protects cleaning personnel throughout the servicing process. This unit will hold approximately 220 tampons or approximately 40 pads
8 Reasons Why Sanipod is the World's Best Disposal System
- Contemporary – slim-line form complements all washroom decor.
- Unique opening – simplifies the disposal process, while minimising sight into the unit and discouraging disposal of general rubbish.
- No modesty tray – eliminates unsightly surfaces and potential trapping of sanitary waste.
- Compact wall-mounted design – maximises utilisation of washroom space, and is easy to clean around and under.
- Ergonomically accessible – from both standing and sitting positions.
- Discreet locking mechanism – minimises tampering and potential spillages in cubicles.
- No harmful sharp edges, no exposure to waste – protects cleaners during servicing.
- No more toilet blockages – or expensive plumbing call outs.