PINE SOL PINE SCENT MULTI- SURF CLNR 12/24OZ

CLO97326 MFG #: 97326

Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, Original, helps keep the entire house and office clean with a Classic Pine scent. This multi-surface cleaner cuts through the toughest stains, grease and grime. Use Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner to keep your entire home and office from kitchens to bathrooms to garages, sparkling and smelling clean. That's the power of Pine-Sol.

  • Features
  • • ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Make your office sparkle with Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner in the Original Pine scent that cleans, disinfects and kills 99% of germs
  • • SAFE ON YOUR SURFACE: This Pine-Sol concentrate cleaners penetrates and removes messes on most hard nonporous surface indoors or outdoors, including appliances, outdoor furniture and can also be used to freshen laundry
  • • CONCENTRATED CLEANER: Concentrated formula that can be diluted for most jobs, delivering 12 gallons effective cleaning product for heavy cleaning and light touch ups
  • • PINE SOL SCENT: Deodorize and wipe out odor causing bacteria with the long lasting fresh scent of pine in a dilatable formula to tackle any job
  • • MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Pine- Sol All Purpose Cleaner powers through tough dirt, grease and grime providing the multi-surface cleaner every home or office needs to sparkle and smell great
  • • GREAT FOR COMMERCIAL USE: Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities
  • Active Ingredient: Glycolic Acid: 1.75%. Other Ingredient: 98.25%. Total: 100%. Contains Pine Oil
  • GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs.
  • EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED – Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Non ionic surfactant. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.