Scott Scottfold M-Towel White 175/Pack (25 per case)

KYC01960 MFG #: 01960
  • Color: White
  • Fold: Multi-Fold
Make wasted paper towels a thing of the past with Scott Scottfold Paper Towels. Their unique fold is designed for true one-at-a-time dispensing, every time. They reduce tabbing, tearing and multiple dispensing, which results in less waste – which is always good for your business' bottom line. Plus, since they unfold slightly as they dispense, so your guests will know that they're big enough to get the drying job done – with just one commercial paper towel. Scott Scottfold Bulk Paper Towels feature Absorbency Pockets with fast-drying ridges for excellent absorbency and hand drying performance. These smartly designed paper towels fit with most universal folded towel dispensers. They are an excellent value, with a guarantee of a 10% reduction of cost (versus C-fold towels). Scott Scottfold towels are a smart choice for your business!FSC Certified Product Larger case size to reduce packaging waste; meets EPA standards with a minimum of 40% post-consumer recycled fiber & total min. of 50% recycled fiber. Delivers one-at-a-time dispensing everytime.
  • Features
  • 4,375 paper towels per case
  • Scott® Pro Scottfold paper towels feature a patented fold that creates 2-ply thickness and eliminates tearing and tabbing, so your guests and employees will waste less
  • The white paper disposable hand towels feature exclusive Absorbency Pockets for better absorbency
  • Hygienic, touchless dispensing with most universal folded towel dispensers: only touch the drying towel you use
  • The Scott® Pro Brand guarantees a 10% reduction of cost (vs. C-fold towels)